Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Maybe I should have bought two?

Tonight I tried something new.....Foxy loves hot apple pies from McDonalds.....so I got her a Caramel Apple Empanada from Taco Bell.

Or rather, I bought her one. And then I ate it. HA. Okay, so I ate MOST of it. She still got 2 bites. And then she followed me back up to the back deck steps and paced the fenceline for a minute trying to figure out how to get to me. Ha ha ha ha, I guess that is two hooves up? I don't blame her, I like the empanadas from TB way more than the hot apple pies from McD's.

As an addendum to the shavings post earlier....I looked out a few hours ago and caught her laying down.....10 feet to the side of the shavings pile. In the mud. Damn it, Foxy.

Sigh

1 comment:

fuglyhorseoftheday said...

I freakin' love caramel apple empanadas. :-)