Well, I don't know if the Mare Magic is working or not....but I do know that it was super windy today. Like, enough to shake lightpoles and blow leaves and branches down.....and stretch out electric fencing!
But I still have a horse! So maybe it is working? She was standing in the front yard when I got home, in her new favorite corner (ha ha ha) but not in a panic. I had to go out to get a bale of hay out of the shed and she followed me around to the other gate when I had to go fix the fence that was sagging. She was nervous but not totally freaking out. Works for me! It was windy enough to make me a little nervous to be honest, so I can see where she's coming from! But after I went in she just stayed in the back grazing so she seems to be doing pretty good.
[eta: big honking storm on the way, 2-3 inches of rain in the next 24 hours, winds, thunder, etc etc. guess we'll see how she is feeling]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're hilarious. And she's gorgeous. Great job!!
Post a Comment