Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Too tired......

I am just too tired to blog lately.

Today is not different. Coworker was out today and while she is out I have to cover her territory in addition to my own. Plus they laid off one of our girls a few months back and took her work and split it 3 ways. I got 1/3, my other coworker got 1/3 and the other 1/3 got split up between our other office out of state. Well, the 1/3 that my coworker took over is usually handled by a different coworker if she is out. But that coworker was ALSO out today. So I had to do like...almost 3 people's worth of work. Plus stay an hour late.


WHATEVER.



Something a little different today. Here is my life in pictures (someday I want to write a book but it won't involve writing. Rather me posting my life through pictures only. I think it might be neat. I have zillions of pictures.



But first I will mention that last week Stew went missing. Got home from work and she was just gone. Her little pen was closed up as normal and there was even an egg in the nest box in there. But no Stew.

Craziness.


I found her under the chicken coop in the back. Just chilling out. Turns out there was a big rip in the side of her pen. A perfectly straight rip. Tear. Cut. Something.

Very weird. Stew is fine though. She has laid 10 eggs in 14 days. She even laid 5 days in a row. She is a MACHINE.



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I also have a video but will post it later. I think it is hilarious but...it is just the chickens acting like chickens. BUT SO FUNNY.

2 comments:

Dori said...

The baby donkey is still the cutest thing ever... Even Foxy looks happy... Were you enticing the pleasant look by dangling a carrot in front of her nose? Know what you mean about the work, at least we have jobs to complain about! And the occasional chicken diversion to distract us.

wino said...

I am so not showing our chickens your chicken houses, they'll go on strike out of jealousy. And that baby donkey is just adorable.