So I did not go to see Ms Foxy today, but was digging through old files tonight and found this video I had made January 15th, 2007. Ironically 4 days before she threw me and broke my arm. Ha ha ha, I never realized it was so close together before.
Anyways, since Foxy always had such horrible issues about people being above her or acting like they might get on top of her....she would bolt away and/or stay just too far out of reach if you acted like you might want to "be taller" than her. So anyways, once we got past that fear finally....I ended up making this video of me mounting. It is short and boring, but that is the point. The crazy horse who would not allow people to get on top of her, or get up on a fence next to her barrel (she would let you on a fence but only near her head...she would swing her body to stay far enough away) just stands there while I get on top. Calm and easy and no big deal.
And so maybe this is a good reminder for me how of how quiet she was before our little "incident". C'mon Ms Foxy's owner, just get your ass up there already.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment