Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another day, another set of braids

Went to see Ms Foxy again today. Didn't do anything exciting at all. I'll admit I totally had to go to the bathroom the whole time and ended up cutting my visit short to go home, ha ha. Oh well.

Foxy's last set of braids had mostly come out, so I took the few remaining ones out, brushed it out and then rebraided. This time I did fewer bigger braids as I was in a hurry. Fed a few carrots, gave a few kisses and wha-la! That was that.

Next Thursday is her next trim. We'll see. Her left front is the problem leg/foot and she still favors it....I guess it won't change overnight, but I do always wonder if there is something else going on. She was always so SOUND. And then not sound and no end in sight. Ah well. She does okay and we are working on figuring it out.

Here she is before I fixed her braids.
Photobucket

With her new braids. You can see how sweaty she was underneath her mane before.
Photobucket

Hello!! Perhaps Foxy could look a little bit more irritated for me. If that is possible. SIGH
Photobucket

No comments: