Monday, March 16, 2009

Reverse Vortex of Suck

In an attempt to try to keep my blog from being an absolute pit of despair and and sadness......let's go a different route. I still go back and forth on whether to euthanize or not, and do truly ready everyone's comments and take them to heart as well. Bottom line being I am still simply not ready to make a decision. If in doubt? Write the fucking board check and move on. So that is where we are right now.

I talked to the BO today....we are going to move Ms Bitchy Ass into the smaller field with the mini donkeys.

Remember the incredibly cute and adorable mini donkeys?

Smaller field = maybe i can even catch her if she is anti-catching. Huge roundbale and 3 mini donkeys = hay buffet for Foxy! Separate field = can't stay with her friends but they are right next door to visit with. The hay bale is on the side with the geldings and, well....Foxy has always given the geldings the one hoof salute, so perhaps this will break her bond with the ladies a bit.

So Wednesday evening after work me and the BO are going to attempt to get Foxy's ass out of her field and into the field of asses. She'll fit right in! The others are actual ASSES and Foxy just acts like one. Match made in the asscrack of heaven.




Photobucket

You say ASS like its a bad thing.



I did have to cancel her farrier appointment for tomorrow. For one, no way will she be caught in time for it. And two, Mr Cousin, who I have mentioned here (namely in the Norman and Frankie stuck in crate post), is moving back to California early Wednesday. WHOO FRICKING HOOOOO. I mean, um, gosh I will be so sad. So anyways, his going away dinner is tomorrow night.

So yes, chase Bitchy pants around a field in the mud and muck for an hour (or two or three or....) or go out with family for some kickass barbeque.

Yep.


Bummer for Foxy's feet. I'm pretty sure she will need a lesson or twelve in behaving before she should be trimmed again. And, by golly, she will get them.

So Ms Pissy Pants will be separated (we will do it, if we have to remove every fricking horse in there first) and kept in a different field and I will give her a few reminders in who is the fricking head asshole round these parts.




Photobucket

No. Norman. Not you. Yes, yes, I agree, you are a huge asshole. But not the head asshole around here.

Remember that person who squirted you with an entire HALF a bottle of water the other night. Yeah. That one.

That is the head asshole 'round these parts.

Now...why did I have to squirt the little bastard so much? Because I got baby chicks! And they are in a brooder in my bathroom, ha ha ha. And Norman wants to EAT THEM.

How much does he want to eat them? Enough that I have to keep two solid doors between him and then when I am not home. They are in my master bathroom. in their tub. With the door shut. And this bedroom connects to the master bedroom. Which now has its door stay shut.

Norman is a bit peeved.




Photobucket

I'm feeling a bit peeved.


But I don't trust he won't somehow bust through the doors and get to them. I remember back in the old days when I worked at a vet office there was this cat who busted right through the door of his carrier to escape. Like. HERCULES HERCULES. Broke that carrier right open. That would be Norman trying to get his dinner. I mean, chicks. So, they stay far far away from each other.

In my bathroom. I am obviously the epitome of class here.



Photobucket

Class, baby, class.



So without further ado, here are my two chickies....

Photobucket

Or rather, that was then a week ago when I first got them.




Aren't they cute? You know what else is cute? How they flutter and squawk and act like they are going to die everytime I get near them. Adorable. They are "straight run" meaning they not sexed. They could be hens! They could be roosters! Who knows! I have avoided naming them, because I don't want to have to file the paperwork to switch the names to "crockpot" and "roast" if my luck...uh...continues the way it has the last bit of my life. Pretty sure one is a rooster at least. Or well, judging by the look on his face. He has that I'm an asshole look that I am apparently so fond of owning.

See? The one in the front.



Photobucket

I'm an asshole in the making


Also, that picture is from a day or two ago. I am amazed how quickly they grow and feather out. Craziness! I ordered 3 pullets from the feedstore which are supposed to come in their shipment in a few weeks. Barred Rock, Buff Orpington and Light Brahma. The two I already have are Easter Eggers.....whoo whee, what a cute coop of chickens I will have.

That is....when I build my coop.



I'm a little behind.



So to sum up my life. Foxy = still an asshole. Mr Cousin = moving out in 1.5 days! Chicks = asshole in the making (or cocks, ha ha ha).


The end. Until next time, that is.

3 comments:

Ambi said...

Ah, hilarity ensues. Thanks, I needed that!

Orange kitty Milo has that same look on his face whenever I force him to get off the top of the hamster cage. As soon as we open the door to my husband's office, he runs in there and perches and will just STARE intently at the hamster's igloo. Even though the hamster rarely comes out while he's up there watching. Only time the little bastard has an attention span (except when he's trying to steal our food).

I think I have assholes too. My hamster bites Milo on the face whenever he tries to eat him. Awesome.

Dori said...

The cat is hilarious.. Wait until the chickens are full grown and then introduce them. I'm sure his attitude will change... Good luck with the mini donkeys... I carry a lunge whip at the barn now to protected my backside from marauding buttbiting mini donkeys. Good luck with Foxy's move!

JB said...

That was great! Very funny!
Someone on a horse board told me about your blog, mostly because of all the problems you are having with your mare, or did have anyway, I haven't really looked back over you posts yet. Anyway, this person told me becuase I have a mare that I am going through Hell with becuase she is lame and quite frankly I am getting tired of dealing with her. She is just loaded with personality, which in other words means she is the queen bitch, or sometimes the swamp queen or mud queen. But then she goes back to being queen bitch when I try to clean her up.
Good luck with your chicks! They are adorable! I loved having chicks, right up unil they started hoping out of their container and shitting all over my office. Then they got banished to the mercy of the outdoor animals!