Friday, February 27, 2009

Rain, Raine go away

I have been sick as a fricking dog this week....missed work Monday and actually went to the doctor and everything. Sinus infection and strep throat. Yay. Then midweek it morphed into this ass kicking cold. I have pills the size of Manhattan to swallow twice a day. Blech.

I'm glad to see you guys enjoyed Norman's guest blog. He is a funny funny cat.

He is also a bit of a drama queen. And selfish. I gave him a pic of Foxy from our Tuesday visit but he didn't bother posting it.

Photobucket

Okay, it is kind of a crappy picture but it was a quickie visit. Pulled Foxy out and gave her a big apple and few carrots, pulled her blanket to check condition and for rubs and then put it back on and turned her back out. She was heading back to the new round bale where all her buddies were chowing down. She had stopped just before she made it back and turned to look at me like....Okay Mom, you can go away now!

Weather has been much warmer so she got her blanket pulled on Wednesday (by the BO) and went and put it back today since it should be in the 30's and wet tonight and possibly snowy tomorrow. She is busy doing absolutely nothing other than eating hay and enjoying all the space. The tree line in the distance is the one fenceline and the field is about square sized, so it extends just as far towards the right as well. I think it is about 10 acres, so Foxy is in heaven. She is in with a few more horses up there, but Raine seems to be the boss bitch of the universe up there......so Foxy is still somewhere around the bottom of the pile.

The nice part about that field is that it has that huge shelter. It is ginormous. It could fit the round bale and all 6 or so horses standing at it....in one half, without touching the walls. I don't think they will really use it, but at least they have the option now.

When I went there today, Ms Foxy was not at the round bale again...she was wandering around, by herself, nibbling on the grass. I pulled her out of the field (after being stalked by the fricking mule while going to go get her) and took her to the barn for carrots and a quick rub down with a towel and then replacement of her blanket.

And she refused to cooperate unless I let her guest blog a bit today.

Photobucket

Helllooooooooo, Foxy here! Did y'all miss me?


Ahem, I said DID Y'ALL MISS ME?!


Photobucket





That's better. So I hear there is some bull shit going on in this place. Bull. Shit. Yeah, you heard me right. Bullshit. This is my blog. And some stupid pussy got to write in it? And y'all enjoyed it more than when I blog?!?! Okay, y'all. That is not on. That is NOT ON AT ALL. Maybe I should say there is some horse shit going on instead. Because that is ridic y'all. RIDIC. HORSE SHIT.

Do you not realize what I go through for you? I SLAVE AWAY for hours, pounding the keys one hoof at a time to blog for you people. Oh, you say cats don't have opposable thumbs? WELL HORSES DONT HAVE FINGERS. Do you not realize how difficult this is?

Photobucket


Now, I'm not one to be pissy. Or a pussy. Or to hold a grudge. I'm a soft hearted sweet, gentle little mare.

Photobucket


But you guys need to show credit where credit is due. MY BLOG. MY READERS. MY FANS.

Photobucket


I don't even know where to go from here. I am so disappointed in you people. After all this time, all they have to do is flash a little pussy and you are on the next train to NormanTown. NOT FUNNY.

Photobucket


HORSE. SHIT. Yeah that's right, I went there. I SO WENT THERE.

Photobucket


Alright Stupid Pussy-Loving Food Lady, I'm done here. Take the keyboard. I have nothing else to say.

I can't even look at you people.


Photobucket



If you want to apologize...I'll be at the roundbale. Bring carrots.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Dori said...

Foxy, just so you know, I come here just to read about you, not that cat!