Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brrrrrrr part 2!

Hello again! Today was a glorious, glorious day! It was a high of like....33 degrees! It actually started to thaw a bit! Whoo!

Photobucket

And then the stupid food lady came and pulled my head OUT of the round bale and dragged me into the damn barn again. And then she tortured me.

Photobucket

Oh look, she said, the stupid horse ground ties! Oh look, she said, I can walk around and do anything and she just stands there! Oh look, she said, what a boring horse I have!

Look, she said? Look at this.

Photobucket

Yeah, little closer.

Photobucket

Little closer. I mean, um....

Photobucket

Let's call this....When Ground Tying Horses Attack!

Photobucket

Yeah? How'd you like that, huh? How'd you like that? There's more where that came from!

Photobucket

That's what I thought. Beyooooooooootch!







Photobucket


God I hate you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made me choke on my tea! I LOVE the glove on the head. What she tolerates for you...

Cheryl Ann said...

Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Gnomie said...

I love the pictures, they brighten my day!

Unknown said...

Try and put gloves on her ears. Especially ones that are leather and formed to your hand. When they put their ears forward the gloves like come together it's a hoot. I did it to my pony the other day. His gloves..I mean ears were not amused.