Friday, January 11, 2013

She's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Foxy is alive and well. She has been at the "new" boarding place since I last posted, up until right around thanksgiving. Then she moved back "home".........albeit not quite. She moved to my neighbor across the road's house.......he has 2 other horses, plus 3 donkeys (and sheep and pigs and chickens and.....). She is happy as a clam and I get to see her every day. Or rather, I see her from a distance and whenever she gets hungry she wanders over to the fence for a carrot.



Here she is at my mailbox waiting for the crazy food lady to arrive.


So there you go. She lives! Nothing new to report. She is still quite lame and probably just as crazy as ever. She is just a big ol retired money vacuum.


2 comments:

appydoesdressage said...

FOXY!!!!! I have really missed your posting and pictures, really hope things are going well for you and you can post semi-regularly again.

Anonymous said...

I miss you posting too. How are your chickens? The bunnies?