Monday, May 23, 2011

Kindred Spirits

Foxy is doing great. 3 weeks since she was moved and she is back in great condition.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Even better? She has a new friend. Best friend, really. They are like kindred spirits.

Photobucket

Wherever Foxy goes, Dash follows....

Photobucket


And he apparently had a shattered coffin bone or some other devastating injury and is worthless just like Foxy. They really ARE kindred spirits. When he was moved into her field, apparently they walked up to each other and just started grazing. Haven't had a single issue. They graze together, walk together, nap together. If one runs, so does the other.

Works for me.



What else have I been up to, you ask?

Mr Mottled became a show chicken. Er. Rooster. COCK.

Photobucket


I did NOT like the ducks and they were sold. I have decided to start showing and breeding (responsibly) Lionhead rabbits. They are a work in progress.

A few "pet quality" younguns that may or may not stay.

Photobucket

Some gorgeous breeder quality ladies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Speaking of bunnies, Stella the blue rex was rehomed. She was "a bit" high strung. Actually the previous owner of the Siamese Sable lionhead doe above (the darker one in the blue bin) now owns her.

Monroe? He is still here, is now NEUTERED, and is enjoying life in a large pen outside. He has sunshine, grass, lots of room to run and play and a secure area for nighttime.



I'm sure I'll have more to report soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see you back. Foxy is looking fantastic now!

Dori said...

Foxy looks awesome! So glad she has a friend...

Janine White said...

Even horses needs friends. Glad Foxy has Dash. And those rabbits, they are really cute. I wish I could have one but I have fur allergy. :( *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Please post more! We miss you!

-Cyg