Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Hay please!

Went to see Ms Foxy today after skipping yesterday......her legs are improving by the day. The brown one has even less swelling. The pics I took are not accurate as she had it cocked and resting and so it looked worse than it actually was. Either way, I ended up looking through some old pics to get a good comparison of the legs and came to the realization that while her white leg has always had the "fat ankle".....her brown leg is relatively big as well.

Here is a pic of her the day after I got her.....almost 3 years ago.
Photobucket

And here are her legs today.
Photobucket
Photobucket


And something I noticed that was funny......here she is today looking filthy and happy....and this is the same lead rope I was using that first day. How funny. I actually use that green halter sometimes still too. It's on my front porch right now! hahaha

Photobucket

She's so cute!
Photobucket

They have a new roundbale in her field so she is pretty much permanently planted there all day, I'm sure. I gave her a big fat apple which she hoovered right up and picked her feet out and even picked the hay out of her hair a little bit, ha ha ha.

That's all folks! Today is boring.

2 comments:

OwnedByAnimals said...

Boring is good with horse like foxy. I am so glad she is a happy camper. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going good for you. I always look forward to reading about Foxy.