Monday, May 19, 2008

It might finally be time...

Okay it's been a year and I think it might be time to get back in the saddle. I said I was going to give her a year off....and its been a year and a week! Time to get back in the swing of things! She is pasture sound and hopefully will remain sound in light work. If not, I might have to break down and get some shoes on her again. And hopefully she won't break my finger this time like last time....sigh.

She has spent a year being happy as a clam and doing absolutely nothing. I'm not asking for Grand Prix level eventing here (actually...does that even exist? did I combine two events? Did I make that up?)....but if she can haul my tush around the arena once or twice, I might increase the carrot output. I'm just saying....

Photobucket

No comments: