Thursday, April 14, 2011

The reports of my death....

......are greatly exaggerated.

Photobucket

Ya hear that?


Photobucket

I'm alive, damn it.





Photobucket

And beautiful as ever. Le sigh.





Photobucket

Wait what was that you said?





Photobucket

YOU MISSED ME? YOU REALLY REALLY MISSED ME?







Photobucket

You know what would make me believe you?






Photobucket

CARROTS. IN MY BELLY.





Photobucket

Or apples. Apples work.




Photobucket
I love carrots and apples so much. So so very very much. Mmmmmmmm.....




Speaking of my super duper amazingly easy life, there is a tragedy on the horizon.






Photobucket

TRAGEDY.




I am going to be homeless.


Hear that?






Photobucket

HOMELESS. FOXY NEEDS A HOME.


The barn is being sold and my 2 years at this fantabulous farm is coming to an end.





Anyone want to board an amazing CARROT EATING MACHINE?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back in action :)

appydoesdressage said...

*GASP* FOXYPANTS?!?! Oh my have I missed your updates. I have a place but I am very far away, I hope we get more frequent updates.

Merideth said...

YOUR BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Amber McCarthy said...

FOXY!!! i almost gave up reading the blog, but by chance i clicked your link on fugly and saw an update!! yes ive missed you!!

Dori said...

Yay!! So glad you are back! Missed the Foxy and chicken posts!