Okay okay, so I update to say I'm baaaack and then I don't post again. Fail! But look, another post within 2 weeks! That has to be worth something, right? Right?
This is a quickie update.
Giant rooster attacked me pretty viciously the other day. I have punctures and bruises on one leg and had to kick the shit outta him, repeatedly hit him with an empty waterer on a rope and then finally beat him with a 2x4, just to get him to stop attacking. Nice.
The following day he tried to kill my red rooster. I got home to them still fighting and the red rooster getting his butt royally beaten. He had more blood than not on his face and head....poor guy. I have the Giant Rooster locked in Frankie's old dog crate in the garage and will axe him myself this weekend if I can't find anyone to eat him. Red rooster is doing okay and gets all 19 girls to himself now.
I did something weird to my neck and shoulder, so am totally gimpy right now.
Still enjoying being single. Really really enjoying it, LOL. Screw compromise! I like doing whatever I want, whenever I want! Who wants to take other people's opinions into consideration? NOT ME.
What else what else. I went and bought another 7 chickens.....4 babies and 3 adults.
I might be obsessed. MAYBE.
That's all. Carry on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
My mom told me when I was in college, " All men are bastards and if you forget it they'll remind you."
*(No offense guys! :)*
Maybe that applies to roosters too?
www.wildponybeast.blogspot.com
compromise?
Did he tell you that you had to kick your bad cock habit?(and hen, yes couldn't forget that or it would sound dirty :P)
Men do suck, I was the president of the man haters club until I met the guy I am with. True he still does things that irk me but its all good.
Ha ha ha, I actually just meant in general about the compromise.....not this ex in particular. I had forgotten how nice it is to not even have to consider other people.....
It sounds horrible, but its true! I missed being able to not even have to wonder if I might have other plans or what others would think. I just do what I want, whenever I want! Glorious.
I think I need to stay single forever. Me and my chickens, L O L.
Do you want some ducks to go with your chickens? I have 4 Muscovy ducks that I am looking for a home for. They are very friendly ducks. 2 males and 2 females. The female had just started laying at the end of fall, so they should be laying again if spring every arrives (I am beginning to wonder). Seriously though, if you or anyone you know is interested, just let me know.
Denali's comment made me laugh out loud! Hope the giant rooster was tasty. I have a chicken and noodles recipe that is pretty tasty..
Sounds like you have a rooster from hell in your ranch! Even though I'm vegitarian, I hope hes tasty!
Im only 15 and I've already sworn off dating until I get out of high school. Gosh! Too much DRAMA! and at my age they are too insecure!
I bet your hens are rolling their eyes at those roosters!
www.spikestar.wordpress.com
>>It sounds horrible, but its true! I missed being able to not even have to wonder if I might have other plans or what others would think. I just do what I want, whenever I want! Glorious. <<
OMG...this is so me. I just can't talk myself into the idea of having to consider someone else's opinion. I want to do WTF I want.
Post a Comment